Actualizado el 27/09/2021
1. “Life pushes all of us around. Some people give up and others fight. A few learn the lesson and move on. They welcome life pushing them around. To these few people, it means they need and want to learn something. They learn and move on. Most quit, and a few like you fight.”
2. People’s lives are forever controlled by two emotions: fear and greed. Offer them more money and they continue
3. Just be an observer, not a reactor, to your emotions.
4. it’s not how much money you make. It’s how much money you keep.
5. “Rich people acquire assets. The poor and middle class acquire liabilities that they think are assets, “
6. “If you want to be rich, you’ve got to read and understand numbers.”
7. An asset is something that puts money in my pocket. A liability is something that takes money out of my pocket. This is really all you need to know. If you want to be rich, simply spend your life buying assets. If you want to be poor or middle class, spend your life buying liabilities.
8. reunir activos que generen rentas recurrentes.
9. Japanese were aware of three powers: the power of the sword, the jewel, and the mirror. The sword symbolizes the power of weapons. America has spent trillions of dollars on weapons and, because of this, is a powerful military presence in the world. The jewel symbolizes the power of money. There is some degree of truth to the saying, “Remember the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules.”
10. “Remember the golden rule. He who has the gold makes the rules.”
11. The mirror symbolizes the power of self-knowledge. This self-knowledge, according to Japanese legend, was the most treasured of the three.
12. concentrate your efforts on buying income-generating assets.
13. Wealth is a person’s ability to survive so many number of days forward — or, if I stopped working today, how long could I survive?
14. Keep your day job, be a great hardworking employee, but keep building that asset column.
15. An important distinction is that rich people buy luxuries last, while the poor and middle class tend to buy luxuries first.
16. “If you know you’re right, you’re not afraid of fighting back.”
17. Business Owners with Corporations 1. Earn 2. Spend 3. Pay Taxes Employees Who Work for Corporations 1. Earn 2. Pay Taxes 3. Spend
18. “Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won’t quit.”
19. “Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die.”
20. For winners, losing inspires them. For losers, losing defeats them.
21. I like to quote John D. Rockefeller, who said, “I always tried to turn every disaster into an opportunity.”
22. Failure inspires winners. And failure defeats losers.
23. “How can I afford it?” opened up the brain and forced it to think and search for answers.
24. “What I know makes me money. What I don’t know loses me money. Every time I have been arrogant, I have lost money. Because when I’m arrogant, I truly believe that what I don’t know is not important.”
25. Find a reason greater than reality: the power of spirit
26. Make daily choices: the power of choice
27. Choose friends carefully: the power of association
28. The three most important management skills necessary to start your own business are management of: 1. Cash flow 2. People 3. Personal time
29. Keep your expenses low. Build up assets first.
30. savings are only used to create more money, not to pay bills.
31. Because if, and I do mean if, the people are professionals, their services should make you money. And the more money they make, the more money I make.
32. Profits are made in the buying, not in the selling.